I apologize for the frozen wasteland that has been my blog over the past month. I’ve had a whirlwind of that game killing real life thing. On the plus side, it was all positive. 🙂
On the raid front, I have really been enjoying Icecrown Citadel 25 man. The Professor Putricide encounter was especially exciting to learn. It’s a movement based fight with a lot of target switching and chaos. Plus, you can vanish tear gas and get cheered on by your stunned guildies. It’s a blast.
Thus far in ICC:
1. Met a remorseful DK who is repenting past deeds by gouging his eyes and smithing.
2. Learned a bit more about the fate of Bolvar Fordragon.
3. Destroyed Putricide’s twin terrors of the grotesque, and experienced a Flu Shot Shortage.
4. Experienced the embrace of a Vampyre.
5. Saved a dragon.
6. Sindragosa’s voice is the most screechy, irritating thing I’ve experienced in 3 years of raiding.
In non-WoW news, THE SAINTS ARE PLAYING IN THE SUPERBOWL ON SUNDAY!
Happy February! 🙂