I’m pretty much the only Rogue blogger that has not done a write-up of the class preview. Short and Sweet.
Original Link –
1. Smoke Bomb – Intriguing. Also, I cannot wait to use in PvP. Appears to have limited use for PvE, but I’m taking a wait and see approach.
2. Redirect – Stealing a comment from Feist of Ysera, “lol at a former bug being introduced as new content”
3. Also, I like the concept of less of our damage being dependent on passive white damage and poison damage and more due to active abilities.
A lot of people are upset at our lack of sweeping changes. However, in my fifth year of rogue-ing, I believe we really are in a decent place. Tricks has given us utility (although it’s looking at a nerf in Cata) and our damage is on par with other classes. Raids have a tendency to become monotonous if overplayed, but that’s pretty typical at this point in an expac.
Moveing on to Cataclysm info!
1. Hyjal zone preview has been released over at the Cataclysm official site. http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/cataclysm/features/hyjal.html
2. I’ve been working on loremaster, and I have decided I am overwhelmingly excited about flying mounts in old zones.
3. Looking forward to experiencing the new guild levelling and achievement system.
As always, happy raiding!