Patch week loves and hates:
1. I LOVE being able to solo run things again. Working through some achievements that I wanted to complete. With this also goes…
2. I LOVE recuperate! Beastly in PvP, solo grind, raid situations. It almost makes me forgive…
3. I HATE revealing strikes. Easy enough to add to the rotation, but doesn’t really bring much to the table rather than another button. HfB 2.0
4. I HATE disconnecting. In battlegrounds when I return a flag, in ICC10 when I take the port to Sindragosa, etc.
5. I LOVE the group of friends I’ve been running ICC H10/10 with. Usually two days a week full clears, and we have a rip roaring, slightly drunk, good time. ‘Course it helps that we’re all retired hardcore types.
Twilight of the expansion. Enjoy the last few weeks, folks.