We proved the worth of our world, Azeroth, tonight to Algalon the Observer.
He had this to say:
- I have seen worlds bathed in the Maker’s‘ flames. Their denizens fading without so much as a whimper. Entire planetary systems born and raised in the time that it takes your mortal hearts to beat once. Yet all throughout, my own heart, devoid of emotion… of empathy. I… have… felt… NOTHING! A million, million lives wasted. Had they all held within them your tenacity? Had they all loved life as you do?
- Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will. That allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans’ own perfect creations have failed.
- I’ve rearranged the reply code. Your planet will be spared. I cannot be certain of my own calculations anymore.
- I lack the strength to transmit the signal. You must hurry. Find a place of power close to the skies.
- Do not worry about my fate <name>. If the signal is not transmitted in time re-origination will proceed regardless. Save. Your. World.
Upon our hunter’s transmission of the Reply-Code Alpha in Dalaran:
- Rhonin says: We received Brann’s message and we begun preparations.
- Rhonin yells: Citiziens of Dalaran, raise your eyes to the skies and observe.
- Rhonin yells: Today our world’s destruction has been averted in defiance of our very makers.
- Rhonin yells: Algalon the Observer has been defeated by our brave comrades in the depths of the titans city of Ulduar.
- Rhonin yells: Algalon was sent here to judge the fate of our world.
- Rhonin yells: He found a planet whose races had deviated from the titans’ blueprints. A planet where not everything had gone according to plan.
- Rhonin yells: Cold logic deemed our world not worth saving. Cold logic however does not account for the power of free will!
- Rhonin yells: It’s up to each of us to prove this is a world worth saving! That our lives… our lives are worth living!
And on that note, RogueRaider is taking a nice jaunt to the sunny beaches of Florida for a week. Happy Raiding and living! 🙂
*credit to WoWWiki.com for the in-game scripting*