Wow. I’ve been lazy. My apologies I think xpac lethargy has set in….On that note, I’ve kind of missed making lists! So incoming five things I love and five things I hate about Patch 3.0.2 and all the changes to the World of Warcraft
Five Things I love about Patch 3.0.2
1. The Zombie Event!
Even with the jerks that feel the need to “save” people from the Scourge infection, I had a blast participating in this with my guildies last night. BRAAAIIINNNSSS, anyone?
2. Assassination – 51/5/5 – in Raids
OMG YES! Thank you, thank you, thank you for making daggers a viable raid spec again. I missed them so much.
3. Flexibility in Raid Makeup
Less stacking and global buffs mean you can get people more play time, and not have to worry (as much) about attendance woes for “needed” classes -tanks, healers.
It’s only a grind if you play it that way. I’m loving them, and just participated in my first successful 40 man city raid in three years (on a PvE server??!!). Even if I think we may have killed our server with the Undercity attempt.
5. Less Consumables
Less time farming, more time playing. I likes. Even if I do make less money off herbalism now.
Five Things I Hate About Patch 3.0.2 (these don’t really require explanation)
2. Jerks cleansing me of my zombie infection even if I don’t want it.
3. “Transfer Aborted: Instance Not Found” = Arena loss always in the 16-18 point range
4. Half our Sunwell raid getting stuck on Tuesday preventing our Tuesday clear and forcing us to raid on Thursday instead of being done for the week.
5. Having to repair my WoW when the patch didn’t work for me. Patch 2.3, 2.4 and 3.0.2 had to be re-downloaded. Took 4 hours. QQ.